Happy April Fool’s Day pranksters!! As we all know, this is a great holiday for humiliating friends, enraging co-workers and annoying strangers so I’ve collected some great prank ideas for you in case you haven’t planned your April Fool’s Day in advance (although of course you have because hello, it’s the most important holiday of the year).
1. Order customized Matt Damon stationary and send notes to your best friends Amy Poehler and Tina Fey asking them to help you prank the prankmaster himself, George Clooney. They will laugh so hard when they realize it’s not Damon!
2. Call in sick to work even though you aren’t actually sick. When your boss tries to take it out of your sick days, tell them it was an April Fool’s Day prank and you weren’t really sick. They will admire your creativity and maybe even give you an extra day off just because you’re so funny.
3. Go around spoiling the Game of Thrones, True Detective and the Walking Dead for all your friends who have SPECIFICALLY told you they aren’t caught up.
4. Tell your girlfriend/boyfriend that you are cheating on them. When they freak out, tell them APRIL FOOL’S. As they laugh at you hilarity, tell them you actually ARE cheating on them DOUBLE APRIL FOOL’S.
4. uhhhh, saran wrap on the toilet seat?
6. Maybe RickRoll someone, idk.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE when we can just do whatever we want and not have to worry about people’s feelings or whether we are being totally insufferable! Do you guys love this holiday as much as I do?!? (no, you don’t) (JK, it’s my least favorite thing in the whole world APRIL FOOLS haha you thought I liked it I’m such a jokester.)