So, How Was Your Day?

Mine was nice, even though it was way too hot. Work went by fast, and then I met my parents for an early dinner. I also bought a butternut squash and various pumpkin items at Trader Joe’s in defiance of the weather, because it is autumn, dammit.

This entry was posted in Chat, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to So, How Was Your Day?

  1. flanny says:


  2. catweazle says:

    I slept 12 hours last night because I was falling asleep on the train on the way home from work and decided to just go directly to bed. I still feel kind of tired and since I also am a bit sneezy I think I might be getting sick. Hopefully not since I just agreed to take over this weekend’s on-call shift!

    Oh and it’s finally cool and fall-like outside so that’s a relief! I have gotten very sick of air conditioning.

  3. welcometocostcoiloveyou says:

    I’ve been in a bit of a rut. I’m not depressed, although, I guess I’m more anxious than usual. I keep checking stuff off the to-do list, but I still feel like I’m not getting anything done. I know I’m avoiding some of the bigger and more time consuming projects, but I just feel kind of stuck?

    I don’t want to be a downer, so please enjoy a new installment of celebrities reading mean tweets…

  4. Tracey says:

    I’ve had a very stressful first three days to this week. I was in charge of two events while my boss was out of town and the first went great, but the second had hella issues — the kind that people at the event probably didn’t notice but behind the scenes was super stressful. Although one of the speakers at the event was someone I voted for in the last local election, so it was really exciting to meet (and hug!) him. I’d never hugged someone I voted for before. Anyhow it’s 1 pm and I just poured myself a glass of wine now I have to go edit the photos from last night.

  5. hotspur says:

    After a grueling day, my whole plan last night was to drink wine and watch four hours of shows. Well, that was Plan C or D, after my first few plans spun out, but by 9 p.m. I still had eaten nothing due to my basic incompetence, so I ended up at a diner with a tuna melt and a vanilla shake. I walked home and started my shows at 10:30 and fell asleep by 11:45. No wine.

    Today is of a piece with that and has never really gotten off the ground, either. I got a lot of crap to do, you guys, and I’m wasting all my time reading the news and arguing politics via email with family members. This is not good! Someone take away the news, please.

Comments are closed.